UCSF Communicators Network Resources
LISTSERV email mailing list archives
Many mailing lists have private web archives. These histories of messages sent to each mailing list are viewable from any web browser after you log in. You can visit the web archives to:
- see past messages that were sent to any mailing list to which you are subscribed
- confirm whether a message you sent was distributed
- see the mailing lists to which you are subscribed.
Set up or reset your password
Visit http://tiny.ucsf.edu/webarchivessetup, then follow the instructions that appear to create a password to access the web archives. You can also use this page if you have forgotten your password.
Visit the web archives
- Log in at http://tiny.ucsf.edu/webarchives. If you encounter problems logging in that cannot be resolved by resetting your password (see above), contact the IT Service Desk (415/514-4100, firstname.lastname@example.org, available 24/7).
- Select the Subscriber's Corner navigation item. A list of all mailing lists to which you are subscribed appears.
- Select the name of a mailing list to view its archived messages.