University Relations in conjunction with the Communicators’ Network hosted the first UCSF Communicators’ Conference, an opportunity for communicators in all areas of UCSF to learn best practices from industry experts and share ideas about how to best reach our audiences.
Sessions on the following topics were recorded and are available for viewing on the Communicators’ Conference videos page.
- Why Brands Matter: The Importance of Communicating a Strong Brand
- A Picture is Worth More than 1,000 Words: Making the Most of Visual Storytelling
- Panel: The Fundamentals of a Great Event
- Breaking Through the News Feed: Tips for Better Social Engagement
- What Your Audience Needs Online
- 7 Lessons in Measuring Digital Impact
To access the Communicators’ Conference videos, you must be a member of the UCSF Communicators Network website.