UCSF Communicators Network Resources
Create a poster presentation
This page describes templates and printing options for creating large posters, typically for poster sessions or poster presentations.
The following Microsoft PowerPoint templates can be used to create your poster presentation:
Poster Type #1, 48 × 36 inches
Poster Type #2, 56 × 40 inches
- More choices:
Are you new to creating poster presentations in PowerPoint? The following links can bring you up to speed quickly.
- Article: Create effective posters for medical presentations
- Troubleshoot printing a poster, banner, or other large publication
- PowerPoint & Poster Resources
- Examples: Powerpoint template for scientific posters (Swarthmore College)
- Examples: Flickr: Poster Sessions
- UCSF Documents, Media & Mail
- FedEx Office
- More choices: scientific posters powerpoint site:com
Pricing fluctuates, so contact service providers for current rates.
Share your template?
Do you have a great poster template that you want to share? If the template is entirely your creation (and not based on someone else's work), then we can make it available for download from this page with your permission. You can also optionally specify a Creative Commons license. Contact us.